Monday, October 12, 2009

Quick Updates :)


@ The Saint Anthony's Festival, more pictures later.
Thanks to all those who came to help out :)
Including Rosemead Key Club President, Edwin Ng!


Aside from that ..
This entire week I'll be at Kairos, ladies. So if you guys have any club fees or Fall Rally money to turn in, turn it into any of my Key Club Board members: Courtney, Taylor, Ivy, Erin, or Dionne. (: All money will need to be brought in by the latest, TUESDAY OCTOBER 20TH, 2009! I'll be seeing most of you guys around Aids Walk I hope which will be this Sunday, October 18th, 2009. You guys could bring your money there if you guys wanted to go ahead and turn it in then.

My friend hasn't told me the for sure price on the Aids Walk Shirts but I'm going to say $15 and a portion of it will be donated to the Aids Walk fund. :) So please tell me or my officers your orders. Email me, text me, AIM me, whatever! (:

CONTACT: snabando@yahoo.com // 626.802.7933 // sarahnic0lesays

The most convenient as of right now would be my cell because I'll be gone for the week up @ Lake Arrowhead and I'll only have my phone. However, my AIM is open because I have it connected to my phone.

SEND ME: Your name, size, school (for those outside of Ramona)
Most likely I'll be giving it to you guys @ Aids Walk! :)
________________________________

REGIONAL TRAINING CONFERENCE & DIVISIONAL COUNCIL MEETING

From LTG. KAYLA HUYHN:
Who: Key Club Divisions 10N, 10S, 15, 35E, 35W
Date: Saturday October 17, 2009
Location: Diamond Bar Air Quality Management District
21865 Copley Dr
Diamond Bar, CA 91765-4178
Time: 10AM-4:30PM
* please promote to EVERYONE, RTC isn't just for officers - officers ARE highly encouraged to go.
it's like mini District Convention! especially since DCON is in Sacramento,CA this year, so if they can't go to DCON, go to RTC! ;D
* also note the time change, differs from Sept. DCM Agenda.
* please go! represent our divy(:
October DCM
When: Right after RTC!
Location: Same Building
Time: 4-4:30PM
Why? Important info on AIDS Walk, Fall Rally and much more!
RTC, Need Advisors/Chaperones
Since there are so many Key Clubbers in one location we need the help of your Club Advisors and parents! I'd really encourage inviting your club advisors to come because there will be workshops for advisors, lead by the Key Club Regional Advisor. It's a great oppertunity for them to better understand what exactly we're doing in Key along with tips&reminders for helping your club out. If your advisor is new this year, please invite them! There will also be Kiwanis at RTC so it's a good oppertunity for the both of you, officers and advisor to build your relationship with them.
Parents? Yes I said parents. Its also a good oppertunity for the LTGs and Kiwanis to show your parents what you're doing in Key Club, why it's great and hopefully will help you gain extra support in your key club endeavors ;] Parents are also good for carpool!
If you have any adults or club advisors who're interested give them the info, and either let me know or have them email me so I can confirm we have enough chaperones.

_____________________________________

OCTOBER 26TH, 2009 WILL BE OUR LEMONADE SALE TO RAISE MONEY FOR ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND: A foundation that raises money for a cure for pediatric cancer.

Please help contribute and buy some lemonade that day, Ramona girls! :)

Strawberry lemonade and Regular lemonade will be sold that day :)

_______________________________________

OCTOBER 23RD, 2009: Our trip to Marguerita!
Any ideas on activities we could do? :) Let me know.
I won't be there for long because I have my driving test that day, however my Board will be there to help run things and make sure all goes according to plan.

________________________________________

That's all for now ladies, thanks!

<3 Sarah Nicole


PS!!!!!!!!! FOR AIDS WALK!! IF YOU NEED A RIDE PLEASE CONTACT ME!! :) THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment