Monday, November 30, 2009

Service Hours

Hello EVERYONE!
If you did service hours with key club, please notify me. I know this is last minute but for example, if you did service such as helping out at DInner in the Park, you need to tell me so then i can put it on your service record. There was so many people at Dinner in the Park so it was impossible for me to find every RC key clubber.
Also, when you go to an event like, DCM or any Key Club event, look for a sign in sheet at the event or else just find, text, email or call me to let me know you were there. By the way, at DCM there is a division sign in sheet which is for everyone. and a Ramona Convent Key Club sign-in sheet, which is RC key clubbers.
ALSO it would be nice if you notify me what you did during that month before that month was over. for ex: dinner in the park was in Nov so you should tell me before the month of November is over.
your secretary
-Ivy
ivytran234@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment