Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hi Ramona Keyclubbers! :)

Well, this is a new blogspot that I made especially for our keyclub in order for you guys to know the update on everything and what events are coming up and what not. It's pretty convenient, right? :] Instead of trying to get a hold of people last minute trying to get the 411 of what's going on. Trust me, I've been through that. So here's your very own blogspot to keep up with the events. Check here from time to time to see what events are planned and coming up because I'll keep this thing updated with all events and will constantly update it with more services for us to do. My officers and I are open to any suggestions you guys may have for our keyclub, so don't be afraid to let us know! :) We don't bite, promise. Well, aside from Dionne maybe, I'd watch out for her. Haha! I kidd, I kidd. Kay, well that's all for now! I'll post up another blog for you guys to see w'sup with September updates.

<3Your Keyclub Pres; Sarah Abando
Contact; AIM- sarahnic0lesays
Email: snabando@yahoo.com
Phone: 626.802.7933

No comments:

Post a Comment